Staphyt is a research agency which aims to assist clients by providing answers to their ‘research questions’.
Formerly known as Serve-Ag Research, then Peracto, Staphyt Australasia has been conducting trials since 1976 in Australia and New Zealand.
Staphyt offers contract research services such as:
- Product screening and evaluation – conventional fungicides, herbicides, insecticides, biological and organic products.
- Product development management.
- Collection of product efficacy, crop tolerance and GLP residue data to support regulatory submissions.
- Crop variety evaluations.
- Improved agricultural management systems for specific crop situations.
- Environmental weed management – identifying solutions.
- Crop disease problem solving.
- Improved irrigation management.
- Environmental monitoring
Staphyt Australasia has collaborative links with various national research institutions and analytical laboratories. We are able to draw upon a broad base of expertise in agriculture and environmental management to assist clients in answering their ‘research questions’.
We work with clients to develop research protocols that fit their requirements, and aim to deliver quality, timely research outcomes. Confidentiality is maintained according to client requests and our researchers work within the requirements of any confidentiality agreements.
Staphyt can look after Contract Research Services in Europe.
Furthermore, in Europe, a team of experts in Biologicals can manage laboratory and field trials on biocontrols and biostimulants. See Bioteam for more information.